NOW HIRING: Transitional Worksite Specialist (Leisure World Restaurant) –
Provide individualized and quality services to individuals with disabilities in work programs. Follows and teaches through the use of service plans, teaching/performing daily living, leisure skill and planning community involvement activities. All employees are required to adhere to all HIPAA/HITECH requirements of client confidentiality. This position will be traing members in a restaurant environment. They will train individuals to wait tables, bus tables, wash dishes, food preparation, and cashier. This position requires staff to be available for occasional catering events that may take place in the evenings.
- Coordinate information and contribute to the successful resolution of challenges. Communicate with integrity and honesty, clearly and concisely, and in a respectful manner to all team members. Ensure the confidentiality of written, verbal and electronic communications pertaining to staff, families of consumers and agency operations.
- Demonstrate and maintain professional and productive working relationships with all agency departments, staff, board members, funding sources, individuals receiving services, families utilizing or enquiring about services, funding sources and the community.
- Demonstrate the ability to read, assimilate and recall with marked proficiency applicable written information. Communicate information to others in a positive, enthusiastic and understandable method.
- Ensure the maintenance of departmental operations to achieve compliance with applicable accreditation, contract requirements, certification requirements, agency procedures, Federal/State/Local regulations and all other licensing/regulatory agencies as directed. Demonstrate awareness of and adherence to agency policy and procedures to ensure compliance with HIPAA requirements.
- Adhere to current training requirements. Provide job coaching services to assigned caseload and/or provide individualized training during production and downtime. As needed, assist with lifting/moving of production contracts according to individuals’ abilities. Provide individualized workstation job training per individual’s objectives to promote integration in the work setting and socialization skills, including training of public transportation as needed. Supervise and assist individuals with production, as needed, while promoting independence.
- Demonstrate awareness of behavioral health CSA (Community Service Agency) policies and procedures as mandated by the Arizona Office of Behavioral Health Licensure and Department of Health Services.
- Ensure the accurate completion of administrative tasks to include, but not limited to: monthly summaries, attendance, weekly data sheets, payroll and staffing packets. Attend meetings and actively participate in internal and external committees, as assigned. Develop and implement Individual Service Plans (ISP) per assigned caseload. Monitor individual case records to ensure completeness. Attend staffing’s on assigned caseload, presenting information in a professional manner while actively involving individual and other members of the ISP team. Adhere to the philosophy of the blueprint and community integration as appropriate for assigned individuals. Develop time studies for jobs done at worksite. Participate in quality assurance and case record review as assigned.
- Ensure that agency procedure, licensing, monitoring, certification, regulatory and accreditation standards related to health and safety are maintained. Be aware of individual’s physical restrictions and medical concerns. Demonstrate awareness of normal safety routines and procedures as they may apply to worksite. Ensure that all equipment utilized is properly maintained. Supervise, control, document and dispense individual medication at worksite.
- Provide assigned staff with training, guidance and support. Demonstrate ability to learn and assimilate knowledge of modern principles, methods and techniques of administration, and program planning and implementation. Apply knowledge of the following philosophies: person-centered planning, dignity, respect and active treatment.
- Demonstrate excellent work habits to include, but not limited to the following: time management, initiative, organizational skills, attendance and punctuality, completion of work assignments, role modeling, leadership, organizational skills, and multitasking.
Essential Mental Functions:
- Problem Solving
- Advanced math and calculator skills
- Ability to adapt to changing environments
- Visual monitoring of work environment
- Ability to assess behavioral situations
- Instruction and training
- Ability to utilize crisis management
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to ambulate safely/maintain balance
- Ability to lift objects from the floor and move them
- Ability to follow and understand commands
- Lifting (over 50 pounds, two person lift)
- Twisting /Turning
- Visual Acuity
- Maintain body equilibrium
- Finger Dexterity
- Computer usage (i.e. Share Point, E-mail, Internet, Bosted, tablets, cell phones, GPS devices,)
- Pallet jacks, blister packs, conveyor belts, and other industrial related equipment;
- Driving large vehicles and or assisting with transportation of individuals;
Health and Safety:
- Maintain a safe and hazard free work environment; Ensure that all equipment utilized is properly maintained;
- Promptly reports to supervisor the malfunction of equipment, and vehicles;
- Rational decision making in emergency situations;
- Promptly reports potential infections/infestations, accidents and incidents completing applicable reporting paperwork;
- Assess and respond appropriately to emergency situations;
- Understands and follows health and safety procedures for the individual, co-workers within and outside of the work environment;
- Exhibits good driving habits;
- Excellent positive verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills;
- Listen to and understand others;
- Organize data through the use of technical devices to organize and exchange accurate information;
- Work cooperatively with and contribute to effective teamwork;
- Dependable, reliable, as well as professional within the workplace and community at all times;
- Uses positive tone of voice with co-workers, individuals and family members/guardians, funding sources;
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills in the following areas: tactfulness, maturity, flexibility, resourcefulness, professionalism, diplomacy, reasoning, and decisiveness.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Requires any combination of training, education, and/or experience equal to a high school diploma or GED (General Equivalency Diploma) and a minimum two years’ experience in behavioral health field in a vocational setting.
- Satisfactory work record as determined by the Human Resources Department.
- Successful completion of Marc’s training program meeting the requirements of contacted funding sources; the Division of Developmental Disabilities and/or Department of Health Services.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card and personnel requirements.
- Ability to meet Marc driver authorized driving requirements as applicable.
- Successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Successfully complete a post offer skills and abilities examination as defined by a licensed occupational or physical therapist, as required.
- Must be able to provide/ obtain proof of tetanus immunizations.
- Full Time positions include Medical (H.S.A., H.R.A, F.S.A.), Vision, and Dental, Life/AD&D.
- Employer matching 403(b) retirement savings plan.
- Short Term and Long Term Disability.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Nine paid holidays per year and paid time off accrual.
- Access to health coach and wellness incentives.
- Employees have access to two company fitness centers.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000
Marc Community Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.