NOW HIRING: Support Coordinator (DDD Day Program) –
The Coordinator ensures smooth day-to-day operations of their program, supports a high quality of life for those individuals in the program and that each individual’s person-centered needs are supported within the day program. This is a great opportunity for a dedicated professional experienced in developmental disabilities to provide leadership and support to our Direct Support Professional staff and the people we serve.
- Monitor the provision of quality services within the CDS Department.
- Ensure the maintenance of departmental operations to achieve compliance with contract requirements, accreditation, licensing and monitoring standards, agency procedures, Federal/State/Local regulations and all other licensing/regulatory agencies as directed. Adhere to current training requirements and applicable accreditation and licensing/regulatory standards and compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and Health Information Technology for Economic Clinical Health (HITECH) requirements.
- Monitor the coordination of staffing requirements for individuals receiving services, including: scheduling, intake, assessment, annual review, discharge and transition.
- Maintain relationships with all agency departments, families utilizing or inquiring about services, individuals receiving services, staff, board members, and community.
- Monitor and ensure that services provided are person centered, incorporate active treatment, are developmentally/age appropriate, culturally sensitive and show respect and dignity.
- Develop contract proposals and annual outcome evaluation.
- Utilize outcome evaluation date to recommend new approaches, policies and procedures and assist with the evaluation of results in relation to established goals.
- Monitor and ensure that necessary assessments and evaluations are completed. Present necessary information at staffing’s, and act as a liaison for family concerns as necessary.
- Ensure the accurate completion of administrative tasks as assigned to include, within timelines, but not limited to: payroll, support plan documentation, site files, program documentation, individual attendance, individual’s spending money, transportation logs, case record requirements, daily assignment logs, medication administration, activities scheduling, IT requests, community outing plans, maintenance requests, and general record keeping.
- Attend meetings and actively participate in internal and external committees as assigned.
- Provide input regarding hiring, supervision, evaluation and discipline. Provide mentoring, training, guidance and support to assigned.
- Ensure periodic inspections if hazardous chemicals are conducted in order to ensure appropriate labeling of chemical containers.
- Advise, consult and coordinate with applicable program staff in all departments;
- Obtain maximum performance of assigned departmental staff by clearly defining duties, establishing performance standards, motivating for enhanced effectiveness and leading by example.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Requires any combination of training, education, and/or experience equal to a Bachelor Degree in the area of social services, special education and or administration, and two years demonstrated supervisory experience.
- Satisfactory work record as determined by the Human Resources Department.
- Three years demonstrated responsible administrative experience.
- Substantial experience working with individuals with disabilities.
- Successful completion of Marc’s training program meeting the requirements of contacted funding sources.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card and any other required background checks.
- Ability to meet Marc driver authorized requirements.
- Successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Full Time positions include Medical (H.S.A., H.R.A, F.S.A.), Vision, and Dental, Life/AD&D.
- Employer matching 403(b) retirement savings plan.
- Short Term and Long Term Disability.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Nine paid holidays per year and paid time off accrual.
- Access to health coach and wellness incentives.
- Employees have access to two company fitness centers.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000
Marc Community Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.