NOW HIRING: SHAPE Program Specialist –
Marc Community Resources is seeking a Behavioral Health Program Specialist for the SHAPE program. The Shape program specialist does intakes for the program as well has holds a small case load. This is not a supervisory role, but this position requires that you provide support and assistance to staff with difficult cases.
Agency paid training. Full-Time positions include medical, dental, paid holidays and PTO accrual.
Access to health coach and wellness incentives. Employees have access to two company fitness centers.
Conducts assessments, determines eligibility, and develops individualized case plans;Links individuals/families with community-based housing (utilizing the Housing First/PermanentSupportive Housing, EBP);Educates and utilizes community resources;Manages financial assistance funds (security deposits, rent etc.);Provides case management services in conjunction with community partners;Is responsible for Program development, monitoring, and evaluations/fidelity;Understands the principles and practices of oversite/supervision and ensuring all staff meet requirements;Complete enrollments, Score cards;Develop Individualized Service Plans for each participant using the comprehensive assessment;Collect all necessary documentation needed to support the individual’s goals and maintain a comprehensiveMedical Record;Determines and recommends to supervisor the level of financial assistance for eligible participants;
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED with 4 years of experience working with individuals diagnosed with a serious mental illness or,
- Associate’s degree with 2 years of experience working with individuals diagnosed with a serious mental illness (degree in behavioral health related field) or
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with 1 or more years of experience working with individuals diagnosed with a serious mental illness or
- Bachelor’s degree in a behavioral health related field (ie. Psychology, family studies, human development, sociology, etc.) Some experience with mental health preferred
- Valid Arizona Driver’s License and a clean 39 month motor vehicle report.
Marc Community Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.