NOW HIRING: Resident Manager –
Monitor and ensure safety of facility and residents with an emphasis in maintaining order. Schedule and implement events such as move night, game night, craft night, etc. a minimum of 2 times per week. One time per month on a Friday or Saturday night schedule an offsite activity; include residents when planning monthly activities. Must be creative in finding off site outings that are of no cost to the tenants.
Prepare incident reports as necessary and submit within 24 hours to Property Manager. Prepare weekly activity reports and submit to Property Manager every Saturday night before leaving for the night. Reports are to document dates, times and description of extra-curricular activities as well as any pertinent information regarding tenant behavior and a list of non-emergency work orders requested by the tenants. Interior and exterior inspections must be done on a weekly basis and report any issues to the Property Manager.
Post notices on tenant doors regarding but not limited to general maintenance entry into apartments; 5 day notices for non-payment of rent; 10 day notices to correct behavior that disturbs other resident’s peace and quiet.
While on duty, assist tenants in reporting maintenance issues. Assess the maintenance issue and request maintenance via Property Manager. If an emergency maintenance issues arises, notify Property Manager. Property Manager will immediately notify maintenance.
Respond to all resident’s concerns as it relates to independent living, neighbors and residents from other buildings.
Create and update a list of locations of shopping, restaurants, grocery store, Etc. within a 5 mile radius of the facility. Prepare and update useful phone numbers for transportation, restaurant delivery services and other useful phone numbers; as needed. Prepare welcome packets for new tenants. Prepare monthly newsletters and calendar of events for the upcoming month. Conduct monthly meetings and report discussion in weekly report to Property Manager.
Receipt in rent payments and provide tenants with a copy of the receipt.
2pm to 10pm Tues-Saturday
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have at least 3 years of BHS experience to include residential individual independent living for people with disabilities.
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Must be patient, kind and understanding with tenants needs and concerns
- Must be able to communicate effectively with Guardians, Parents and private work staff
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Substantial experience working with individuals with disabilities.
- Satisfactory work record as determined by Human Resources Department.
- Ability to obtain fingerprint clearance and meet agency personnel requirements.
- Successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen.
Marc Community Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.