NOW HIRING: Registered Nurse Part Time –
Supports the community living home staff in delivering whole person healthcare focused on chronic condition management and recovery through direct care services. Services are delivered in community living home settings serving individuals living in the home with health related challenges; both psychiatric and medical.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
Direct care nursing services include:
- Direct responsibility over the safety of medications of participants that is stored in homes including oral medications as well as injectables.
- Teaching behavioral symptom management techniques, medication and health education; includes diabetes
- Triages, assesses, plans and documents service participant health, psychiatric and social support needs and interventions consistent with nursing standards and Marc policies and procedures.
- Management and oversight of pharmaceutical administration procedures, including medication refills, prior authorization, inventories and medical supplies consistent with nursing scope of service, state and federal regulations and Marc policies and procedures. Supports the staff in effective delivery of Assistance with Self-Administration of Medications for both psychiatric and physical healthcare medications.
- Conducts annual health risk assessments and biometric monitoring.
- Conducts and monitors vitals and any recommended specialized testing per physician orders.
- Supports coordination of care with PCP and specialty medical providers to meet physical health needs of service participants, including communication and coordination with outpatient direct care clinics, emergency rooms and inpatient hospitals; participates in integrated care meetings with primary care to plan, monitor and intervene with manageable health conditions and chronic disorders.
- Participates in on-call as directed.
- Adheres to company practice standards and policies including: infection control, workplace safety, incident reporting, confidentiality and HIPAA, and code of ethics and conduct.
Population Health Management duties include:
- Management of datasets for individuals to identify risks for inpatient admission and gaps in care including missed appointments, poly-pharmacy, routine screening tests (cholesterol, eye exams, gynecologic)
- Uses data to guide care delivery. Educates and supports the community living staff in effective interventions for participants at risk,including management of chronic health conditions (diabetes, obesity, smoking, fitness, chronic pulmonary and heart conditions, etc).
- Direct care coordination with outpatient direct care clinic teams, primary care and specialists, as indicated.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Must be a qualified Behavioral Health Professional with:
- Graduate from an accredited Nursing program with licensure by the Arizona Board of Nursing as a Registered
- Professional Nurse.
- Licensures: Registered Professional Nurse.
- Relevant Work Experience: One year prior psychiatric or behavioral health experience with adults with serious mental illnesses or children or adolescents with serious emotional disturbances or developmentally disabled. Community based experience preferred. Experience with health education and promotion.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, problem solve, and work effectively with people and in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong analytical/assessment skills.
- Knowledge of applicable state, and federal regulations.
- Knowledge of SSI, Coordination of benefits, and Third Party Liability programs and integration.
- Ability to take initiative and see tasks to completion.
Required: Valid AZ Driver’s License, state minimum insurance coverage and ability to meet and maintain the company’s acceptable driving requirements
Computer Skills: Proficiency in typing, using computer software and Internet is essential.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT (This position may include the following situations)
Sitting, Standing, Lifting 10lbs, Typing, Driving
Alternative work hours (Between 5:00pm-8:00am)
Marc Community Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.