NOW HIRING: Production Technician (Employment Services) –
Marc Community Resources is seeking a production technician to work in our employment program for adults with deveopmental disabilities. Instruct individuals on procedure of assigned work. Achieve production quotas within specified time periods. Seek operations approval on various stages of work completion from authorized supervisor. Assist in shipping/receiving or other shop areas as required. Palletize outgoing work and prepare packing slips. Deal directly with businesses and problem solve as necessary. Maintain needed contract supplies in the workshops. Be aware of the individual’s physical restrictions and medical concerns. Possess ability to operate an industrial forklift; and a 24 foot truck with a lift gate.
Agency paid training, Full Time positions include medical, dental, paid holidays and Paid Time Off accrual
Access to health coach and wellness incentives. Employees have access to two company fitness centers. Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Requires any combination of training, education, and/or experience equal to one year experience in production/warehouse type work.
- Satisfactory work record as determined by the Human Resources Department.
- Successful completion of Marc’s training program to the satisfaction of ERS/agency requirements.
- Related experience working with individuals with disabilities preferred.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card or other background checks as needed.
- Ability to meet Marc driver authorized driving requirements.
- Successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.