NOW HIRING: Part-Time Cook –
We’re looking for a dynamic individual as a part-time (back up) Cook who can deliver an exceptional dining experience for our restaurant and guests by producing and delivering high-quality food and beverages. If you thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment while remaining positive and upbeat and can handle customer issues and requests graciously and on a timely basis, we want to hear from you. This position covers for Chef when out, position when not covering is 28 hours a week M-F Wage DOE
* Prep and prepare recipes consistently, efficiently, and in proper quantities to support business levels.
* Ensure line station set-up standards and recipe guidelines are followed; knowledge of all stations to act as back-up.
* Perform opening, closing, and side duties established by the restaurant/kitchen supervisors.
* Ensure proper food safety and workplace safety procedures are followed.
* Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of all areas including the removal of garbage, sweeping and wet mopping, washing counter tops and equipment on a daily basis.
* Work collaboratively with the team to build a positive work environment.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
* High School diploma or equivalent and a certification for an accredited or recognized culinary school, college, or comparable institution, preferred. Minimum 2 years experience.
* Certified in local food preparation safety and sanitation standards.
* May be required to perform diverse physical tasks, including constant standing and walking, heavy lifting (30-50 lbs), etc.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
Marc Community Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.