NOW HIRING: Maintenance Technician –
Summary of Position:
Complete work orders within the scope of bid, ensuring service meets or exceeds the expectation and needs of the customer. Ensure routine maintenance and repairs are done in accordance with agency operating procedures and applicable regulations, to assure the safety and security of all Marc facilities.
- Prioritize work orders to effectively complete assignments based on work priority, quantity of equipment, and proper time restraints.
- Perform various monthly maintenance duties and general repairs per work orders or within contracts provisions.
- Confer with staff to resolve material availability, time restraints and job priorities or other job related issues as needed.
- Inspect and monitor work areas, examine tools and equipment, and report safety issues to management as needed.
- Maintain work order system and daily time tracking system.
- Participate in bidding of new jobs as requested.
- Provide excellent customer service to all agencies per Marc’s quality standards and procedures.
- Ensure and maintain compliance with OSHA and Worker’s Compensation safety standards and address safety concerns as necessary.
We offer a competitive benefits package:
- Agency paid training
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid holidays and generous PTO accruals
- Access to health coach and wellness incentives.
- Employees have access to two company fitness centers.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000.
- Employer matching 403(b) retirement savings plan.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Requires any combination of training, education, and or experience equal to a High school diploma or GED (General Equivalency Diploma).
- Satisfactory work record as determined by the Human Resources Department.
- Successful completion of Marc’s training program to the satisfaction of departmental/agency requirements.
- Related working experience and knowledge in all areas of maintenance.
- Ability to obtain and maintain fingerprint clearance and meet agency personnel requirements.
- Successfully completes a pre-employment drug screening.
- Ability to meet Marc’s driver eligibility requirements, as applicable.
Marc Community Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.