NOW HIRING: Licensed Intake Clinician –
The Licensed Intake Clinician works in the field to complete full intakes and assessments for adults with General Mental Health coverage. The Licensed Intake Clinician will receive referrals from the Marc Community Resources Navigators.
This position is FT M-F 8 to 5 but could have some flexible hrs.
The position requires traveling and flexibility to meet with clients in various settings.
We are looking at an Independently Licensed Clinician such as LPC or LCSW.
Demonstrate and maintain professional and productive working relationships with all agency departments, staff, board members and community.
- Maintain departmental operations to achieve compliance with, federal/state/local regulations and all other licensing/regulatory agencies as directed. Adherence to agency policy and procedures to ensure compliance and HIPAA/HITECH requirements;
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management, electronic health record, word processing, email;
- Documenting/Recording and maintaining departmental information electronically or written;
- Completes full Intakes and Comprehensive Assessments in the field for adults connected to Marc Navigation Program.
- Completes SMI Applications as needed
- All other duties as assigned
- Ability to ambulate safely/maintain balance
- Ability to lift objects from the floor and move them
- Ability to follow and understand commands
- Lifting (over 50 pounds, two person lift)
- Visual Acuity
- Finger Dexterity
- Maintain body equilibrium
Essential Mental Functions:
- Detail oriented
- Ability to adapt to frequent interruptions
- Visual monitoring of work environment for safety
- Ability to assess potential risks
- Ability to evaluate behavioral situations
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to respond adequately
- Ability to utilize crisis management
- Critical Thinking
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to use computers, scanners, copiers, fax machine, cell phones, etc;
- Proficiency in computer usage (i.e. SharePoint, E-mail, Internet, Microsoft Office, Electronic Health Record systems, Kronos or other programs as required;
Health & Safety:
- Maintains a safe and hazard free work environment;
- Promptly reports to supervisor the malfunction of equipment or building;
- Rational decision making in emergency situations;
- Understands and follows health and safety procedures for the individual, co-workers within and outside of the work environment;
- Exhibits good driving habits;
- Excellent positive and supportive verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills;
- Responds promptly to all communications;
- Active listening by giving full attention to what other people are saying and taking time to understand points being made. Asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times;
- Work cooperatively with internal and external customers, stakeholders, courts and staff in various departments, clinical teams, family members, administrators from various entities
- Contributes actively to effective teamwork;
- Dependable, reliable, exhibit role modeling and leadership as well as professionalism within the workplace and community at all times;
- Demonstrates a results and people oriented approach with the ability to balance business considerations with service delivery intent;
- Uses positive tone of voice with co-workers and individuals within and outside of Marc;
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Behavioral Health Professional; Licensed Master’s Degree in a behavioral health related field.
- Independently Lic.
- Satisfactory work record as determined by the Human Resources Department.
- Successful completion of all Marc’s training program.
- Related experience working with people with various disabilities preferred.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card and meet agency personnel requirements.
- Successfully completes a pre-employment drug screening.
- Ability to meet Marc’s driver eligibility requirements set forth by Marc’s insurance company, (Arizona Driver’s license upon hire, 39 month MVR, proof of insurance and vehicle registration) if applicable.
- Obtain and maintain licensed by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
Marc Community Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.