NOW HIRING: Licensed Counselor –
Marc Community Resources is seeking a Licensed Counselor (LPC, LCSW, LAC, or LMSW) to provide outpatient therapy for adults in the central Phoenix area. We are looking for a clinician who wants to join our friendly and supportive clinical team. Preference given to applicants who are trained in DBT and EMDR, but if needed opportunities to be trained in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, and Cognitive Enhancement Therapy will be provided. We believe that we best serve clients when we are providing the most evidence-based treatment possible, so we provide a clinical stipend in order to assist our clinicians in improving their clinical skills.
We provide services Monday-Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
Please note that if at the time of application submission you do not hold an LAC, LMSW, LPC or LCSW from AZBBHE you will not be considered for the position.
Provide implementation of a consistent and quality program in accordance with the agency’s mission statement, the program description and contract requirements. Maintain the orderly delivery of services through the implementation of current clinical procedures and applicable standards and regulations. Implement a quality program which promotes person-centered planning and clinically appropriate practices including the following principles for serving individuals with a mental illness.
- Human dignity;
- Respect for the person’s individuality, abilities, needs and aspirations without regard to the client’s psychiatric condition;
- Self-determination, freedom of choice and participation in treatment to the individuals fullest capacity;
- Freedom from the discomfort, distress and deprivation which arise from an unresponsive and inhumane environment;
- Privacy including the opportunity, wherever possible, to be provided clearly defined private living, sleeping and personal care spaces;
- Humane and adequate support and treatment that is responsive to the person’s needs, that recognizes that a person’s needs may vary, and that is sufficiently flexible to adjust to a person’s changing needs;
- The opportunity to receive services which are adequate, appropriate, consistent with the person’s individual needs, and least restrictive of the person’s freedom;
- The opportunity to receive treatment and services that are culturally sensitive in their structure, process and content;
- The opportunity to receive services on a voluntary basis to the maximum extent possible and entirely if possible;
- Integration of individuals into their home communities through housing and residential services which are located in residential neighborhoods, which rely as much as possible on generic
- Support services to provide training and assistance in ordinary community experiences, and which utilize specialized mental health programs that are situated in or near natural community services;
- The opportunity to live in one’s own home and the flexibility of a service system which responds to individual needs by increasing, decreasing and changing service as needs change;
- The opportunity to undergo normal experiences, even though such experiences may entail an element of risk; provided, however, that an individual’s safety or well-being or that of others shall not be unreasonably jeopardized;
- The opportunity to engage in activities and styles of living, consistent with the person’s interests, which encourage and maintain the integration of the individual into the community.
- Full Time positions include Medical (H.S.A., H.R.A, F.S.A.), Vision, and Dental, Life/AD&D.
- Employer matching 403(b) retirement savings plan.
- Short Term and Long Term Disability.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Nine paid holidays per year and paid time off accrual.
- Access to health coach and wellness incentives.
- Employees have access to two company fitness centers.
- Clinical stipend up to $1,000.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree in social sciences.
- Satisfactory work record as determined by Human Resources Department.
- Experience working with individuals with behavioral health issues and co-occurring disorders.
- Ability to obtain and maintain fingerprint clearance and meet agency personnel requirements.
- Ability to be licensed in accordance to ABBHE requirements.
- Successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
Marc Community Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.