NOW HIRING: Lead Residential Facilitator –
Summary of Position:
Marc Community Resources employees provide quality services to enhance the lives of individuals who have mental health challenges and assist them in achieving optimal health and wellness. Services are provided in group homes; apartment living, day programs, work related programs and in the community. An employee promotes active treatment and a positive environment for all individuals. All employees are required to adhere to all HIPAA requirements client confidentiality.
- Oversight of daily operations at assigned program facility/facilities;
- As applicable, assist, teach, coach, and mentor individuals in skills of daily living to include but is not limited to: housekeeping, personal grooming and hygiene, budgeting, shopping, community activities and community resources;
- Ensure the daily completion of goals identified in the person’s Treatment Plan/Vision Plan;
- Demonstrate skills in group facilitation, planning, implementing, and coordinating health promotion strategies including health and wellness activities;
- Visual Acuity (Sharpnessofvision);
- Promotes recovery principles
- Demonstrates ability to adhere to agency policies, and licensure requirements
- Valid paperwork/Documentation meeting necessary timelines;
- Intermediate computer skills including the ability to input all required data;
- Complete all other duties as assigned by Coordinator or designee.
- Agency vehicles (approved drivers) to include use of key fobs and GPS;
- Household appliances including fire extinguisher;
Computers (including e-mails, KRONOS, Next Gen), telephone, cell phone, fax and copy
- Excellent positive verbal and written communication skills;
- Positive non-verbal skills;
- Ability to listen and understand others;
- Ability to use/work technology devices, i.e. I-Pads, computers, cell phones, telephones, GPS, ability to organize data, with the ability to exchange accurate information electronically..
- Coaches and mentors co-workers as directed;
- Demonstrates leadership qualities and works as a team;
- Dependable, reliable, professional and shows maturity;
- Demonstrates ability to adhere to agency policies, and licensure requirements;
- Uses positive, professional tone of voice and verbiage with co-workers, individuals, family members/guardians;
- Shows dignity and respect to the individuals, family members, and guardian and outside entities;
- Maintains professionalism within the workplace and the community.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be at least 21 years old. Requires any combination of training, education, and experience listed below:
- Has a master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in a field related to behavioral health;
- Is a registered nurse;
- Is a physician assistant who is not working as a medical practitioner;
- Has a bachelor’s degree and at least one year of full-time behavioral health work experience;
- Has an associate degree and at least two years of full-time behavioral health work experience;
- Has a high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma and:
- 18 credit hours of post-high school education in a field related to behavioral health completed no more than four years before the date the individual begins providing behavioral health services and two years of full-time behavioral health work experience, or
- Four years of full-time behavioral health work experience; or
- Satisfactory work history as determined by the Human Resources.
- Unrestricted AZ valid Driver’s License and able to meet MARC company driving requirements.
- Unrestricted AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card (Level One)
Marc Community Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.