NOW HIRING: Janitorial Technician –
Complete janitorial services in accordance with applicable standards and regulations, ensuring services meet the expectations and needs of the customers. Ensure routine maintenance of cleaning equipment used and report defective or items in need of repair to your supervisor. Ensure all products are in properly labeled in containers in accordance with agency operating procedures and applicable regulations, to assure the safety and security of all Marc facilities.
- Full Time positions include Medical (H.S.A., H.R.A, F.S.A.), Vision, and Dental, Life/AD&D.
- Employer matching 403(b) retirement savings plan.
- Short Term and Long Term Disability.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Nine paid holidays per year and paid time off accrual.
- Access to health coach and wellness incentives.
- Employees have access to two company fitness centers.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000
- Demonstrate and maintain professional and productive working relationships with customers and co-workers; work towards and achieve compliance with applicable contract requirements, Federal/State/Local regulations.
- Confer with supervisor to resolve equipment issues and needed supplies as well as any other job related issues.
- Inspect and monitor work areas, examine tools and equipment, and report safety issues to management as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service to all agencies per Marc’s quality standards and procedures.
- Ensure the workplace settings health and safety standards are maintained. Observe and immediately respond to, any reported health and safety concerns or violations. As necessary complete and process any reports as required.
- Lifting (over 50 pounds, two person lift)
- Bending (floor level)
- Visual Acuity
- Finger Dexterity
Essential Mental Functions:
- Problem solving
- Ability to adapt to changing environments
- Visual monitoring of work environment for safety issues
- Instructing and training
- Ability to utilize crisis management
- Computer usage: (i.e. Share Point, E-Mail, Internet, Cell Phones, Tablets KRONOS, and other as required).
- Electrical equipment, water extraction equipment, hand tools, mops, brooms, vacuums, etc.
Marc Community Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.