NOW HIRING: Janitorial Supervisor –
Summary of Position:
Demonstrate ability to complete janitorial services in accordance with applicable standards and regulations. Work in a supervisory capacity inspecting work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards. Plan and prepare employee work schedules.
Full – time
PTO, holiday pay, health benefits, 401K M-F
Day shift , Overtime available
Company van, company IPhone and IPad provided
Great opportunity for the right candidate
- Plan and prepare employee work schedules.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate with proficiency both verbally and written.
- Demonstrate awareness of and adherence to agency policy and procedures to ensure compliance with HIPPA and Worker’s Compensation.
- Check and maintain equipment to ensure that it is in good working order and report needed repairs to ensure safety of those operating the equipment.
- Confer with staff to resolve performance and personnel problems, and discuss company policy issues as needed.
- Demonstrates the ability to train staff to use and maintain cleaning equipment, floor machines, and floor polishers in accordance with product specifications.
- Perform or assist with cleaning duties as necessary.
- Inspect and evaluate the physical conditions of facilities to determine the type of work required.
- Maintain required records of work hours, budgets, payrolls, and other information.
- Ensures and maintains compliance OSHA and Worker’s Compensation safety standards and works with management staff to report any safety concerns as necessary.
- Lifting (over 50 pounds, two person lift)
- Bending (floor level)
- Visual Acuity
- Finger Dexterity
- Maintain body equilibrium
Essential Mental Functions:
- Problem solving
- Ability to adapt to changing environments
- Visual monitoring of work environment for safety issues
- Instructing and training
- Ability to utilize crisis management
- Computer usage: (i.e. Share Point, E-Mail, Internet, Cell Phones, and other as required).
- Laundry equipment, carpet cleaning equipment, floor polishers, floor washing machine, water extraction equipment, mops, brooms, and miscellaneous tools to effectively perform the job.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED (General Equivalency Diploma) with one year or more experience in supervising others.
- Satisfactory work record as determined by the Human Resources Department.
- Successful completion of Marc Center’s training program to the satisfaction of departmental/agency requirements.
- Related experience working with cleaning products and machinery in an industrial setting.
- Ability to obtain and maintain fingerprint clearance and meet agency personnel requirements.
- Successfully completes a pre-employment drug screening.
- Ability to meet Marc’s driver eligibility requirements, as applicable.
Marc Community Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.