Now Hiring: HR Specialist –
Assist the Human Resource Department and staff to implement a consistent and quality support to all employees and programs in accordance with the agency mission, current licensure requirements and standards. Maintain and implement current procedures and applicable standards and regulations.
- Develops and implements new Employee Orientation. Provides a welcoming environment, and provides knowledge of Marc’s history; to assist new employees to understand Marc’s culture, core values and purpose.
- Provides a safe environment for questions and answers; knowledge and encourages feedback of the new employee
- Develops and implements a safe driving program; follows up with vehicle moving violations, accidents and Safety First. Ensures all drivers meet Marc’s vehicle insurance carrier requirements, (authorize drivers).
- Demonstrate excellent oral, written and electronic communication. Ensure the coordination of information and confidentiality of communications within the agency.
- Maintains all verification of training and driving records, runs MVR on a regular basis; ensures all fingerprints are up to date including notification of expirations.
- Maintain professional and productive relationships with all agency departments, staff, board members, and community.
- Ensure information, rosters and records are entered and maintained in the database system; able to produce reports as needed.
- Demonstrate excellent work habits to include, but not limited to the following: time management, initiative, role modeling, leadership, organizational skills, and multitasking.
- Develop training curriculum related to the needs of the agency beyond the current curriculum.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Flexible schedules available. Agency paid training, Full Time positions include medical, dental, paid holidays and Paid Time Off accrual
Access to health coach and wellness incentives. Employees have access to two company fitness centers. Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000.
Marc Community Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.