NOW HIRING: Housing Specialist/Peer Support Specialist –
Assist in implementing a consistent and quality program at assigned work sites in accordance with the agency’s mission statement with an emphasis on maintaining the orderly functioning of services through the implementation of current procedures and applicable standards and regulations.
Everyone has intrinsic strengths that can be used to develop an individualized recovery plan. Partners in Recovery staff model and practice recovery principles in all activities including hope, empowerment, encouragement, support, self-determination, and connection to the community. Staff serves as positive role models demonstrating professional and caring attitudes and behaviors toward the individuals we serve, their families, co-workers and guests. Staff contributes to effective teamwork by combining skills and energies in a coordinated effort with individuals we serve, their families, supervisors, co-workers and outside agencies.
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Must be at least 21 years old and requires a High School Diploma or GED (General Equivalency Diploma);
2. Peer Support Specialist Certification as required by ADHS;
3. Have a satisfactory work record as determined by the Human Resources Department;
4. Ability to obtain and maintain a Level One fingerprint clearance and meet agency personnel requirements as applicable;
5. Successfully complete a pre-employment and ongoing drug screening after employment;
6. Successful completion of the Marc’s training(s) program to the satisfaction of department
and/or agency requirements, Office of Behavioral Health Licensure and Regional Behavioral Health Agency Quality management requirements;
7. Ability to meet Marc’s driver eligibility requirements, as applicable;
8. Physical requirements; ability to stoop, stand, bend twist, lift, push, pull and walk. 70-90% of assigned work is spent walking/standing. Ability to lift 50 lbs;
9. Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment;
10. Ability to provide/obtain proof of a negative TB screening or chest x-ray, as applicable.