NOW HIRING: Housing/Residential/Intensive Support Service Pool Staff –
Summary of Position:
Marc Community Resources employees provide quality services to enhance the lives of individuals who have mental health challenges and assist them in achieving optimal health and wellness. Services are provided in group homes; apartment living, day programs, work related programs and in the community. An employee promotes active treatment and a positive environment for all individuals.
- Full Time positions include Medical (H.S.A., H.R.A, F.S.A.), Vision, and Dental, Life/AD&D.
- Employer matching 403(b) retirement savings plan.
- Short Term and Long Term Disability.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Nine paid holidays per year and paid time off accrual.
- Access to health coach and wellness incentives.
- Employees have access to two company fitness centers.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000
- Works collaboratively with family, informal supports, behavioral health, medical and dental providers, community resources, clinical team and others to engage, educate, communicate, and coordinate care with members in ensuring that all services prescribed in the individualized service plan are implemented.
- Provides supportive services including, but not limited to, the following:
- As applicable; assist, teach, coach, and mentor individuals in skills of daily living to include but is not limited to: housekeeping, personal hygiene and grooming, budgeting, shopping, community activities and community resources
- Ensure the daily completion of goals identified in the persons Treatment Plan, Behavior Plan, or Vision Recovery
- Serves as a point of contact and to ensure ongoing collaboration including the communication of appropriate clinical information with others with other involved parties as appropriate and coordination of care with a person’s family, behavioral and general medical and dental health care providers, community resources, and other involved supports including educational, social, judicial, community and other state agencies.
- Demonstrate skills in planning, implementing, and coordinating health promotion strategies including health and wellness activities
- As applicable; assist in the planning and preparation of menus consisting of well balanced meals and meeting applicable diet needs as required
- Demonstrate the ability to adhere to agency policies, licensure
- Completes timely and comprehensive documentation that accurately captures services rendered
- Intermediate computer skills including the ability to input all required data
- All other job duties as assigned
- Executes all mental functions associated with delivering and service implementation including, but not limited to, the following:
- Utilize appropriate and effective problem solving skills reflective of evidence based practice.
- Possess intellectual flexibility that allows for dynamics critical thinking and expression.
- Maintain visual monitoring of environments
- Demonstrate ability to assess behavioral situations and utilize crisis management
- Be attentive to changes in client needs and presentation
- Promote and display cultural sensitivity and professionalism.
- Shows a willingness to provide instruction and training of others
- Shows a willingness to receive and follow instruction and training of others
- Proficiently works with diverse personalities
- Performs all physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to, the following:
- Visual acuity
- Driving Agency Vehicles(approved drivers)
- Bending/Twisting/ Turning
- Ability to lift safely
- Agency vehicles (approved drivers)
- Household appliances (if applicable)
- Computers (including e-mail, NextGen, Kronos and other applicable electronics)
- Telephones, cell phones, and fax machine
- Ability to use/work technology devices, i.e. I-Pads, computers, cell phones, telephones, GPS, ability to organize data, with the ability to exchange accurate information electronically
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be at least 21 years old. Requires any combination of training, education, and experience listed below:
- Has a bachelor’s degree and at least one year of full-time behavioral health work experience;
- Has an associate degree and at least two years of full-time behavioral health work experience;
- Has a high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma and:
- 18 credit hours of post-high school education in a field related to behavioral health completed no more than four years before the date the individual begins providing behavioral health services and two years of full-time behavioral health work experience, or
- Four years of full-time behavioral health work experience; or
- Satisfactory work history as determined by the Human Resources.
- Unrestricted AZ valid Driver’s License and able to meet MARC company driving requirements.
- Unrestricted AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card (Level One)
Marc Community Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.