NOW HIRING: EHR Systems Support Coordinator –
Summary of Position:
Oversee the daily performance the agency Electronic Health Record systems. Answer user inquiries by conferring with help desk staff regarding operation to resolve problems. The EHR Systems Support Coordinator is responsible to assist in training of new employees in the proper log on and configuration of the systems. Additional duties include preparing EHR user accounts, establishing provider profiles, interfacing with auditors to apply profile rules to user accounts, ensuring proper scanning operations and oversight of appointed setup and operation for external systems. The EHR Systems Support Coordinator will develop training materials and procedures to assist in training users in proper use of the EHR software. Provide support for testing new template and user interfaces. Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
Full Time positions include medical, dental, paid holidays and Paid Time Off accrual
Access to health coach and wellness incentives. Employees have access to two company fitness centers. Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000.
- Demonstrate excellent oral, written and electronic communication. Ensure the coordination and confidentiality of communications within the agency.
- Demonstrate and maintain professional and productive working relationships with all agency departments, staff, board members, and community.
- Ensure the maintenance of departmental operations to achieve compliance with CARF accreditation, contract requirements, Federal/State/Local regulations and all other licensing/regulatory agencies as directed.
- Attend meetings and actively participate in internal and external committees.
- Provide additional hands-on training to staff or others who need training/assistance in learning how to operate equipment such as fax machines, copiers, shredders, scanners, etc.
- Obtain maximum performance by: clearly defining duties, establishing performance standards, motivating enhanced effectiveness, and leading by example.
- Demonstrate excellent work habits to include: time management, organizational skills, attendance, punctuality and completion of work assignments.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Requires any combination of training, education and/or experience equal to a high school diploma or GED and two plus years of experience in EHR Systems support, customer service, internal tracking systems and marketing. Microsoft or other certifications are preferred, or demonstration of ability to obtain certification upon hiring, Experience with Microsoft Windows OS, Anti-virus software knowledge a plus. Extensive experience in all of these areas is required.
- Satisfactory work record as determined by the Human Resources Department.
- Three years demonstrated responsible technical experience.
- Experience working with individuals with disabilities.
- Ability to obtain fingerprint clearance and meet agency personnel requirements.
- Manual dexterity to include (but not limited to): stooping, bending, lifting, and carrying.
- Successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Ability to meet Marc Community Resources driver eligibility requirements, as applicable.
Marc Community Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.