NOW HIRING: Caregiver/ Day Programs and Group Homes-
This position is responsible for providing direct care duties for physically and cognitively disabled adults, including activities regarding social skills and daily living skills. Encourage individuals to elevate their personal potential through on-site activities. On-site activities include holiday celebrations, music, and dances. Participate with individuals in community outings such as bowling, movies and community events.
Agency paid training, Full Time positions include medical, dental, paid holidays and Paid Time Off accrual
Access to health coach and wellness incentives. Employees have access to two company fitness centers. Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000.
- Prefer High School or GED
- Prefer 3 months of care-giving experience.
- Must have a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card OR have the ability to obtain one
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Three good work references required
- Must have positive can-do attitude, compassion, excellent communication skills and a great role model
- Basic computer skills
- Dependability is a must
- Must be able to lift minimum 50 pounds, stoop and bend comfortably in all positions