NOW HIRING: Direct Support Provider Lead –
Provide individualized and quality services to individuals with disabilities in the program setting. Follows and teaches through the use of service plans, teaching/performing daily living, leisure skill and planning community involvement activities. Present necessary information at staffing’s and acts as a liaison for family concerns as necessary. Maintain a quality program which promotes person-centered planning and developmentally, age appropriate practices.
Monday — Friday, 6am-5pm (8/hour shifts)
Agency paid training, Full Time positions include medical, dental, paid holidays and Paid Time Off accrual
Access to health coach and wellness incentives. Employees have access to two company fitness centers. Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Requires any combination of training, education, and/or experience equal to a high school diploma or GED (General Equivalency Diploma) and six months experience in direct support provider setting.
- Satisfactory work record as determined by the Human Resources Department.
- Successful completion of Marc’s training program meeting the requirements of contacted funding sources; the Division of Developmental Disabilities and/or Department of Health Services.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card and any other required background checks.
- Ability to meet Marc driver authorized requirements as set forth by Marc’s insurance company, (Arizona Driver’s license upon hire, 39 month MVR, proof of insurance and vehicle registration ), if applicable.
- Successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Bi-Lingual preferred.