NOW HIRING: Direct Care Worker –
Summary of Position:
Provide individualized and quality services to individuals with disabilities in supportive living and day programs. Follow and teach through the use of service plans, teaching/performing daily living, leisure skill and planning community involvement activities. All employees are required to adhere to all requirements of client confidentiality. Must be available to respond to calls for service and support day, night, evening, weekends and holidays. Job requires being willing to travel.
Agency paid training. Full Time positions include medical, dental, paid holidays and PTO accrual.
Access to health coach and wellness incentives. Employees have access to two company fitness centers. Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000.
- Prefer High School or GED -Prefer 3 months of care-giving experience.
- Must have a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card OR have the ability to obtain one
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen -3 good work references required
- Show a clean 39 month Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) -Have an Arizona Drivers License
- Must have positive can-do attitude, compassion, excellent communication skills and a great role model
- Basic computer skills and dependability is a must
- Must be able to lift minimum 50 pounds, stoop and bend comfortably in all positions
Marc Community Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.