NOW HIRING: Community Connections Navigator –
Marc Community Resources is seeking a Community Connections Navigator to work in our employment program. This position will provide case management like services to civilians connected to the Paz De Cristo site. Establish positive, effective, and professional relationships with person served, families, colleagues and other components of the AHCCCS, Maricopa County Regional Behavioral Health Authority and other stakeholders. Implement quality supports and services which promote person-centered planning and clinically appropriate practices including the following principles for serving individuals enrolled and not enrolled in the Behavioral Health System, including the utilization of Evidenced Based Practices (EBP) as directed. Work hand in hand with the staff at Paz De Cristo.
- Must be at least 21 years old. Requires any combination of training, education, and experience listed below:
- Has a master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in a field related to behavioral health;
- Is a registered nurse;
- Is a physician assistant who is not working as a medical practitioner;
- Has a bachelor’s degree and at least one year of full-time behavioral health work experience;
- Has an associate degree and at least two years of full-time behavioral health work experience;
- Has a high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma and:
- 18 credit hours of post-high school education in a field related to behavioral health completed no more than four years before the date the individual begins providing behavioral health services and two years of full-time behavioral health work experience,
- Four years of full-time behavioral health work experience; or
- Is licensed as a practical nurse, according to A.R.S. Title 32, Chapter 15, with at least two years of full-time behavioral health work experience.
- Satisfactory work history as determined by the Human Resources.