NOW HIRING: Clinician Licensed through ABBHE-
Marc Community Resources is seeking a Licensed Counselor (LPC or LCSW preferred) to provide outpatient therapy for adults in the central Phoenix area. We are looking for a clinician who wants to join our Dialectical Behavior Therapy team and who would like the opportunity to learn EMDR in the future.
Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 pm with some schedule flexibility), friendly work environment.
Prefer DBT and EMDR trained.
“Please note that if at the time of application submission you do not hold a LCSW or an LPC from AZ (ABBHE) you will not be considered for the position.”
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Master’s degree in social sciences.
• Satisfactory work record as determined by Human Resources Department.
• Experience working with individuals with behavioral health issues and co-occurring disorders.
• Ability to obtain and maintain fingerprint clearance and meet agency personnel requirements.
• Ability to be licensed or certified in accordance to ABBHE requirements.
• Successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Full Time positions include Medical (H.S.A., H.R.A, F.S.A.), Vision, and Dental, Life/AD&D.
- Employer matching 403(b) retirement savings plan.
- Short Term and Long Term Disability.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Nine paid holidays per year and paid time off accrual.
- Access to health coach and wellness incentives.
- Employees have access to two company fitness centers.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000.
Marc Community Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.