NOW HIRING: Clinician Licensed through ABBHE-
Marc Community Resources is seeking a Licensed Behavioral Health Professional for Clinical Supervisor position in the East Valley. Under the direction of the Chief Clinical Officer, the BHP monitors fidelity of best practices and provides Clinical Oversight to Behavioral Health Technicians. Salary depends on type of Lic, education, experience in adult behavioral health residential services and/or outpatient services. The BHP has the opportunity to work directly with clients and has the responsibility to develop the skills of the BHTs.
Full-Time positions include medical, dental, paid holidays and PTO accrual.
Access to health coach and wellness incentives. Employees have access to two company fitness centers.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Master’s degree in social sciences.
• Satisfactory work record as determined by Human Resources Department.
• At least five years experience in an inpatient or outpatient setting.
• Experience working with individuals with behavioral health issues and co-occurring disorders.
• Ability to be credentialed in accordance to funding source requirements.
• Ability to obtain and maintain fingerprint clearance and meet agency personnel requirements.
• Licensed through Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiner.
• Successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
Marc Community Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.