NOW HIRING: Clinician Licensed through ABBHE-
Marc Community Resources is seeking a Licensed Counselor (LPC or LCSW preferred) to provide outpatient therapy for adults in the central Phoenix area. We are looking for a clinician who wants to join our Dialectical Behavior Therapy team and who would like the opportunity to learn EMDR in the future. An LPC or LCSW there is opportunity to provide supervision to associate level licensed clinicians.
Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 pm with some schedule flexibility), friendly work environment.
Prefer DBT and EMDR trained.
“Please note that if at the time of application submission you do not hold a LCSW or an LPC from AZ (ABBHE) you will not be considered for the position.”
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Master’s degree in social sciences.
• Satisfactory work record as determined by Human Resources Department.
• Experience working with individuals with behavioral health issues and co-occurring disorders.
• Ability to obtain and maintain fingerprint clearance and meet agency personnel requirements.
• Ability to be licensed or certified in accordance to ABBHE requirements.
• Successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Full Time positions include Medical (H.S.A., H.R.A, F.S.A.), Vision, and Dental, Life/AD&D.
- Employer matching 403(b) retirement savings plan.
- Short Term and Long Term Disability.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Nine paid holidays per year and paid time off accrual.
- Access to health coach and wellness incentives.
- Employees have access to two company fitness centers.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000.
Marc Community Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.