NOW HIRING: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) –
Marc Community Resources is currently seeking full-time and part-time employees for East Valley Group Homes.
This position is responsible for providing direct care duties for physically and cognitively disabled adults in a supportive living environment. Encourage individuals to elevate their personal potential through teaching daily living skills and planning community activities.
Full Time positions include medical, dental, paid holidays and PTO accrual.
Access to health coach and wellness incentives. Employees have access to two company fitness centers.
- CNA license required
- Must have a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card OR have the ability to obtain one
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- 3 good work references required
- Show a clean 39 month Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
- Have an Arizona Drivers License
- Must have positive can-do attitude, compassion, excellent communication skills and a great role model
- Basic computer skills and dependability is a must
- Must be able to lift minimum 50 pounds, stoop and bend comfortably in all positions
Marc Community Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.