NOW HIRING: Caregivers –
Copa Health, Powered by Marc Community Resources and Partners in Recovery is currently seeking multiple Direct Service Providers (Caregivers) for our Residential and Day Programs located throughout Mesa, AZ. If you have a true passion for helping others then you belong with us! We are looking for energetic, compassionate, dependable and quality caregivers for all shifts. If you are looking to make a difference in the lives of others we want to speak with you!
This position is responsible for providing direct care duties for physically and cognitively disabled adults, including activities regarding social skills and daily living skills. Encourage individuals to elevate their personal potential through on-site activities. On-site activities include holiday celebrations, music, and dances. Participate with individuals in community outings such as bowling ,movies and community events.
We have full-time and part-time availability to include PRN openings. All shifts are available (daytime, overnight, weekday, and weekend)! Starting hourly rate at $12.30.
· We offer a competitive benefits package:
· Agency paid training
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Paid holidays and generous PTO accruals
· Access to health coach and wellness incentives.
· Employees have access to two company fitness centers.
· Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000.
· Employer matching 403(b) retirement savings plan.
- Prefer High School or GED
- Prefer 3 months of care-giving experience (Paid or unpaid).
- Must have ability to obtain Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background clearance
- Valid AZ Driver’s License and MVR clearance (required for driving positions)
- Three professional work references required
- Must have positive can-do attitude, compassion, excellent communication skills and a great role model.
- Basic computer skills
- Dependability is a must
- Must be able to lift minimum 50 pounds, stoop and bend comfortably in all positions.
Marc Community Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.