NOW HIRING: Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) –
Marc Community Resources’ ABA Department provides ABA consultative services to a broad range of individuals whose challenges and needs are equally as diverse. Whether the need is related to an intellectual disability or behavioral health challenges, Marc Community Resources has experienced staff who utilize evidence-based intervention strategies to achieve optimal outcomes with each member we serve.
Marc Community Resources is seeking a qualified BCBA to join our growing team! The BCBA will conduct functional behavior assessments and design and implement individualized behavior support plans for adults enrolled in program services. The BCBA will utilize the principles of applied behavior analysis to guide intervention strategies and will provide training to staff and team to ensure effective implementation. The BCBA will utilize data collection systems to monitor client progress and determine intervention effectiveness.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reviews all relevant records and data pertaining to clients on caseload
- Conducts Functional Behavior Assessments: direct observations, structured interviews, preference assessments
- Devises and implements behavior support plans
- Trains and models behavior intervention techniques for staff across environments (home and community sites)
- Examines and evaluates data from staff, professionals and others to monitor client progress
- Participates in clinical meetings and staffings
- Assists in development of ISP treatment goals
- Inputs and graphs behavior data
- References behavior analytic research to ensure evidence based protocols are being implemented
- Provides BCBA supervision for individuals obtaining hours for certification
- Provides supervision and oversight of RBT staff
- Demonstrates ability to adhere to agency policies, and licensure requirements
- Valid paperwork/documentation meeting necessary timeline
- Intermediate computer skills including the ability to input all required data
- Complete all other duties as assigned by Supervisor or designee
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis or related field
- BCBA Certification
- Arizona Behavior Analyst License, or in process of obtaining if moving from out of state
- Eligible to provide BCBA supervision to students obtaining degree and certification
- Eligible to provide supervision to RBT staff
- Satisfactory work history as determined by the Human Resources Department
- Competitive compensation
- CEU reimbursement
- Certification and license dues reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement
- Company laptop and cell phone
- Full Time positions include Medical (H.S.A., H.R.A, F.S.A.), Vision, and Dental, Life/AD&D.
- Employer matching 403(b) retirement savings plan.
- Short Term and Long Term Disability.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Nine paid holidays per year and paid time off accrual.
- Access to health coach and wellness incentives.
- Employees have access to two company fitness centers.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000
Marc Community Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.