NOW HIRING: Billing Lead –
Summary of Position:
Works with the Billing Manager to oversee day-to-day operations of the billing department to ensure accuracy and complete billing processes within the organization. Serves as a point of contact and responds to inquiries and questions from various stakeholders, internal and external customers, including analyzing data, producing reports and monitoring the claims process to ensure the coordination of effective and efficient billing practices and procedures.
- Responsible for RBHA, TPL and DDD billing and encounter reporting targets and achieves 95% clean claim adjudication within 45 days from date of service.
- Review the Accounts Receivable Aging Reports and aggressively follow up on all denials and non-payments to ensure the collections of all receivables.
- Assist billing office staff in the daily process of charge capture, billing and collections payment/adjustment, posting and reporting.
- Reconcile claims submission with payments and denials as reflected on an Explanation of Benefits and resubmits denied claims within 30 days of denial and/or writes appropriate Appeal letter.
- Responsible for assisting staff with resolution of specific account issues, claims submission issues, and specific payer problems, etc.
- Assist with monitoring reports to assure contract compliance with all agency contracts.
- Assist with performing Quality Control billing Audits.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Requires any combination of training, education and experience equal to a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- A minimum 5 years of medical billing, claims adjudication and TPL experience, including EHR.
- Prefer experience with NextGen EHR and EPM.
- Satisfactory work record as determined by the Human Resources Department.
- Must have demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office applications.
- Successful completion of Marc’s training program.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Level One fingerprint Clearance.
- Successfully completes a pre-employment drug screening.
- Ability to meet Marc’s driver eligibility requirements, as applicable.
Full Time positions include medical, dental, paid holidays and Paid Time Off accrual
Access to health coach and wellness incentives. Employees have access to two company fitness centers. Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000.
Marc Community Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.