NOW HIRING: BHT Intensive Support Services –
Providing services that meet the unique needs of adults who have been diagnosed with a Mental Illness. Assist in accessing community services/resources. Be aware of an individual’s physical restrictions, medical concerns and crisis intervention plans. Ensure the implementation of Individualized Treatment Plan objectives. Provide assistance in acting as a liaison for individual and family concerns. Provide direct care duties, including activities of daily living, as assigned. Redirect and/or stabilize behaviors of the individuals served. $12.00 base pay plus shift differential of $2.00.
- Agency paid training. Full-Time positions include medical, dental, paid holidays and PTO accrual.
- Access to health coach and wellness incentives. Employees have access to two company fitness centers. Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED with 4 years of experience working with individuals diagnosed with a serious mental illness or,
- Associate’s degree with 2 years of experience working with individuals diagnosed with a serious mental illness (degree in behavioral health related field) or
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with 1 or more years of experience working with individuals diagnosed with a serious mental illness or
- Bachelor’s degree in a behavioral health related field (ie. Psychology, family studies, human development, sociology, etc.) Some experience with mental health preferred
- Valid Arizona Driver’s License and a clean 39 month motor vehicle report.
Marc Community Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.