NOW HIRING: Program Supervisor –
Summary of Position:
The Program Supervisor directs and manages the operations and activities of the home(s) to comply with all rules, regulations, and policies that apply under the direction of the Program Coordinator.
Essential Mental Functions:
- Problem solving
- Ability to adapt to changing environments
- Visual Monitoring of environment
- Instructing and training
- Ability to assess behavioral situations
- Instructing and training
- Ability to utilize crisis management
- Ability to work with diverse personalities
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise, coach, and mentor Direct Care Staff
- Make sure the assigned duties of staff are completed
- Oversee resident’s schedules and weekly appointments
- Act as liaison to all agencies involved in services for residents
- Ensure maintenance of the home is completed in accordance with department standards
- Conduct staff meetings
- (As Applicable) Responsible for the management of residents’ medications (e.g. maintain supply, supervise passing of medications, and documentation)
- Participate in required training
- Maintain required records
- Demonstrates leadership qualities and works as a team;
- Dependable, reliable, professional and shows maturity;
- Demonstrates ability to adhere to agency policies and licensure;
- Uses positive, professional tone of voice and verbiage with co-workers, individuals, family members/guardians;
- Shows dignity and respect to the individuals, family members, and guardian and outside entities;
- Maintains professionalism within the workplace and the community.
- Excellent positive verbal and written communication skills;
- Positive non-verbal skills;
- Ability to listen and understand others;
- Ability to use/work technology devices, i.e. I-Pads, computers, cell phones, telephones, GPS, ability to organize data, with the ability to exchange accurate information electronically.
- Full Time positions include Medical (H.S.A., H.R.A, F.S.A.), Vision, and Dental, Life/AD&D.
- Participation in company provided 403(b) retirement plan with matching benefit
- Short Term and Long Term Disability.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Nine paid holidays per year and paid time off accrual.
- Access to health coach and wellness incentives.
- Employees have access to two company fitness centers.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be at least 21 years old. Requires any combination of training, education, and experience listed below:
- Has a master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in a field related to behavioral health;
- Has a bachelor’s degree and at least one year of full-time behavioral health work experience;
- Has an associate degree and at least two years of full-time behavioral health work experience;
- Has a high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma and:
- 18 credit hours of post-high school education in a field related to behavioral health completed no more than four years before the date the individual begins providing behavioral health services and two years of full-time behavioral health work experience, or
- Four years of full-time behavioral health work experience; or
- Satisfactory work history as determined by the Human Resources.
Marc Community Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.