NOW HIRING: Benefits Specialist –
Marc Community Resources is seeking a Benefits Specialist to assist individuals at our Partners in Recovery Pheonix Metro location. The Benefits Specialist assist the individuals with a behavioral health diagnoses in accessing community services/resources as well as assisting individuals in the development of their benefits. Perform tracking of all applications in progress and upcoming renewals for each person. Ensure a consistent and quality program in accordance with the agency’s mission statement, the program description and contract requirements with an emphasis on maintaining a quality delivery of services.
Agency paid training. Full-Time positions include medical, dental, paid holidays and PTO accrual.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED with 4 years of experience working with individuals diagnosed with a serious mental illness or,
- Associate’s degree with 2 years of experience working with individuals diagnosed with a serious mental illness (degree in behavioral health related field) or
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with 1 or more years of experience working with individuals diagnosed with a serious mental illness or
- Bachelor’s degree in a behavioral health related field (ie. Psychology, family studies, human development, sociology, etc.) Some experience with mental health preferred
- Valid Arizona Driver’s License and a clean 39 month motor vehicle report.
Marc Community Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.