Now Hiring: Administrative Assistant (IHS) –
Summary of Position:
Greet visitors and callers, handle inquiries and direct them to the appropriate person according to the need. Demonstrate and maintain professional and productive working relationships with all agency departments, staff, board members and community. Ability to be detailed oriented and work efficiently and accurately in an atmosphere of frequent interruptions. Assist in all aspects of office procedures in a positive, enthusiastic and understandable method. Ensure the dissemination of information among staff, with other departments and appropriate entities. Operate manual and electronic systems within the department to maintain proficient records.
- Full Time positions include Medical (H.S.A., H.R.A, F.S.A.), Vision, and Dental, Life/AD&D.
- Employer matching 403(b) retirement savings plan.
- Short Term and Long Term Disability.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Nine paid holidays per year and paid time off accrual.
- Access to health coach and wellness incentives.
- Employees have access to two company fitness centers.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED (General Equivalency Diploma) with minimum one year experience performing complex and responsible support and clerical skills.
- Satisfactory work record as determined by the Human Resources Department.
- Successful completion of all Marc’s training program.
- Related experience working with people with various disabilities preferred.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card and meet agency personnel requirements.
- Successfully completes a pre-employment drug screening.
- Ability to meet Marc’s driver eligibility requirements set forth by Marc’s insurance company, (Arizona Driver’s license upon hire, 39 month MVR, proof of insurance and vehicle registration) if applicable.
- Bilingual a plus;
Marc Community Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.