NOW HIRING: Accounting Supervisor-Payroll/AP –
Summary of Position:
Monitor and ensure the provision of quality services in the Accounting Department. Assure all Payroll and Accounts Payable functions are preformed accurately and timely. Reconcile and review the Accounts Payable Aging report each month and aggressively follow up on all outstanding payables to ensure timely payment. Monitor payroll processing to ensure accurate results each payroll period. Ensure department personnel are completing all internal control steps in a timely manner. Ensure systems back-up recovery processes are in place if systems go down.
- Maintain departmental operations to achieve compliance with federal/state/local regulations and all other licensing/regulatory agencies as directed. Adherence to agency policies and procedures to ensure compliance and HIPAA requirements.
- Ensure all outstanding accounts payable are paid timely and accurately.
- Responsible for the issuance of quarterly payroll reports.
- Responsible for issuance of the year end W-2’s, 1099’s and 1095C’s.
- Competence in working with multiple companies.
- Assist in the annual budget process, external audits and special projects
- Demonstrate ability to work with Dynamics GP, Kronos or other accounting programs as required.
- Demonstrate knowledge of accounting principles and general business practices.
- Demonstrate ability to spot calculation errors and correct them.
- Develop and revise departmental systems.
- Attend meetings as assigned; implement all approved policy changes as directed.
- Learn and assimilate knowledge of modern principles, methods and techniques of accounting and not-for-profit organizations.
We offer a competitive benefits package:
- Agency paid training
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid holidays and generous PTO accruals
- Access to health coach and wellness incentives.
- Employees have access to two company fitness centers.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1,000.
- Employer matching 403(b) retirement savings plan.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Requires any combination of training, education and experience equal to a Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- A minimum 5 years of accounting related experience, inclusive of 3 years of payroll experience.
- Satisfactory work record as determined by the Human Resources Department.
- Must have demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office applications.
- Successful completion of Copa Health’s training program.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Level One fingerprint Clearance.
- Successfully completes a pre-employment drug screening.
- Ability to meet Copa Health’s driver eligibility requirements, as applicable.
Marc Community Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.