Marc Community Resources (Marc CR) Employment Services is committed to helping people with disabilities expand their independence by obtaining and maintaining employment. This is achieved through a variety of training models to include but not limited to, career planning, pre-employment training, computer training, document imaging training, community and center based “real” work training and job development and placement.
- Serve persons with varying levels of disabilities.
- Services are provided in the community in integrated employment settings, Marc CR facilities and PIR Clinics.
- Provides services M-F 8:00AM – 3:00PM at our Marc Center facility based programs. Community based employment programs provide services during the hours and days of operations of the customer and varies from site to site.
- Let the Individual served and his/her ISP Team determine the frequency of services.
- Accept referrals from Rehabilitation Services Administration (VR), Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD), Regional Behavioral Health Authority (currently Magellan), Mercy Care, Evercare, Bridgeway, Cenpatico, Freedom To Work and Private Pay. We can do single case agreements and welcome the opportunity to work with new funding sources.
- Offer a variety of employment related services to include but not limited to:
- Pre-employment Training (career assessments, resume design & writing, interviewing skills, maintaining a job, advancing on the job etc.)
- Computer classes & Document Imaging
- Job Search & Development
- Paid Work Activities (center based and community based)
- Group Supported Employment (enclaves)
- Individual Supported Employment
- Vocational Wellness Program
- Daily Work for Daily Pay (30 day work trial)
- Office Support Services/Training
By subcontracting to Marc Community Resources Production Services, your job will be completed according to the highest standards – Yours!
To help meet your needs we offer:
- Three Valley Locations : Apache Junction, Mesa and West Phoenix
- A large flexible workforce
- 20,000 square feet of production and warehouse space
- Competitive prices
- On-time deliveries
- Experienced, qualified supervision
- Pick-up and delivery services
A sample of subcontract services include:
- Blister and Clamshell Packaging
- Hand and Machine Packaging
- Shrink Wrapping
- Skin Wrapping Machine
- Basic Assembly
- Mechanical and Electrical Assembly
- Collating, Inserting
- Gluing, Stapling, Taping
- Bulk Mailing
Bashas Grocery Stores – Provides paid training in: stocking, courtesy clerk, deli assistance, janitorial and bagging groceries.
ProMarc - Provides paid training in: janitorial, general labor and construction.
Walgreens - Provides paid training in: general clerical duties (on call enclave).
Boxsmart - Provides paid training in: partition assembly and product sorting by size and numerical codes.
First Choice Services - Provides paid training in: cafeteria food services.
CLERICAL TRAINING INCLUDES:
- General receptionist
- Computer training (office 2010)
- Document Imaging with paid internship after graduation
- General office training
Contact our Production Coordinator at (480) 222-3271 or (480) 969-6772 for a quote on your need or email us at: ERSTraining@Marccr.com
Machine Operation Training
- Operation of Shrink Wrap machines
- Operation of Blister Pak Machines.
- Operation of Drill Press.
- Operation of Skin Packaging Machine
- Operation of Electronic Components
- Forklift training and certification
Extended Supported Employment
These services facilitate and assist consumers in maintaining employment through utilization of a comprehensive and integrated service model based on the individualized needs of the consumer. To provide comprehensive services, Marc CR utilizes all existing vocational services, (Work Adjustment, Work Exploration, Job Development, etc.) on an individualized and as needed basis. Consumers receiving this service are assigned a job coach who provides three face-to-face contacts or less dependent upon consumer choice. Job Coach provides job monitoring, problem solving, support and vocational counseling to maintain employment. When necessary, consumers utilize assistance from Marc CR job developers to update resumes, application assistance and interview preparation. Quarterly meetings are scheduled with the funding source and monthly contacts are made with the assigned case manager to report progress.
Natural supports occur when the consumer identifies this service as being beneficial to their long-term success. The identified natural support may be assisting the consumer with either or both discrete or non-discrete support. Marc CR identifies natural support systems with the consumer, case manager, and vocational counselor and assigned Marc CR staff.
Together a program is implemented to provide the consumer with the education and supports needed for successful employment maintenance. Two face-to-face meetings with the consumer and their identified natural support are held quarterly, along with one quarterly contact with the case manager. Additional meetings are scheduled dependent on consumer need.
This program is a supervised, time limited training/assessment period in which the consumer works in a “real work” environment and gets paid for completed work. The contract work is completed at a Marc CR workshop or one of Marc CR community enclaves i.e.; Bank of America, Bashas Grocery Stores. The primary emphasis during the Work Adjustment period is placed on the development of competitive work attitudes and habits to aide the consumer in reaching his/her maximum potential in employment. Goals are developed with the consumer to address any barriers, Marc CR staff work with the consumer to accomplish set goals and to achieve employment independence. Monthly meetings are held with the consumer, funding source counselor, case manager and any significant others to review progress and determine readiness for community employment.
Center Based Employment Training
A long term service for consumers who have reached their maximum potential in employment, but are unable to obtain supported or competitive employment due to factors beyond their control. Consumers complete “real work” and receive paychecks for completed work, annual and sick leave is also accrued. Consumers working in the workshops have the opportunity to work on a large variety of contract work that has proven to be both challenging and interesting and providing the consumer with a sense of pride for completed work assignments. Consumers who demonstrate a steady productivity rating with minimal behaviors have the opportunity to work out in one of Marc CR’s supervised enclaves i.e. Bashas. Staffings are held minimally twice a year involving funding source, case manager and any significant others.
Progress is recorded daily and summarized in a monthly report.
Provides job-coaching services to include but not limited to; on the job training, counseling, problem intervention, and advocacy. Number of contacted visits from job coach is determined by individualized needs of the consumer. This service also provides consumers with job placement and in some cases replacement or advocacy for promotion. Staffings are held minimally twice a year involving funding source, case manager and any significant others. Progress is recorded weekly and summarized in a monthly report.
Job Development and Placement Services
Targeted for consumers who are ready for competitive employment. This provides for selective placement of the job ready consumer through job seeking, job readiness instruction, and supervised contact with the prospective employer and one on one assistance from the Business and Marketing Specialist (Job Developer). Follow up services after placement are offered for a period of ninety days, number of contacts is determined by consumer need but generally consist of bi-weekly contacts during the first thirty days and the monthly contacts the remaining sixty days.