NOW HIRING: Transitional Worksite Specialist –
Summary of Position:
Provide individualized and quality services to individuals with disabilities in work programs. Follows and teaches through the use of service plans, teaching/performing daily living, leisure skill and planning community involvement activities. All employees are required to adhere to all HIPAA/HITECH requirements of client confidentiality.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Requires any combination of training, education, and/or experience equal to a high school diploma or GED (General Equivalency Diploma) and a minimum two years’ experience in behavioral health field in a vocational setting.
- Satisfactory work record as determined by the Human Resources Department.
- Successful completion of Marc’s training program meeting the requirements of contacted funding sources; the Division of Developmental Disabilities and/or Department of Health Services.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card and personnel requirements.
- Ability to meet Marc driver authorized driving requirements as applicable.
- Successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Successfully complete a post offer skills and abilities examination as defined by a licensed occupational or physical therapist, as required.
- Must be able to provide/ obtain proof of tetanus immunizations.