NOW HIRING: Senior Network/System Administrator –
The Senior Network/System Administer is responsible for the technical design, planning, implementation, and the highest level of performance tuning and recovery procedures for mission critical enterprise systems. This would include all enterprise class servers, network equipment and desktop environment. Serves as a technical expert in the area of system administration for complex operating systems. Recommends the redesign and configuration of operating systems and system applications. Investigates and analyzes feasibility of system requirements and develops system specifications. Identifies methods, solutions, and provides project leadership and management in order to provide a high level of service to the customers of the department. Performs full supervision of the Network Administration staff and other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems plus ten years’ experience in managing health care information systems.
- Satisfactory work record as determined by the Human Resources Department.
- Three years demonstrated responsible administrative experience.
- Knowledge or experience working with individuals with disabilities preferred.
- Ability to obtain fingerprint clearance and meet agency personnel requirements.
- Manual dexterity to include (but not limited to): stooping, bending, lifting, and carrying.
- Successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Ability to meet Marc Community Resources driver eligibility requirements, as applicable.