NOW HIRING: Referral & Intake Specialist –
Community Transition Program is recruiting for a Referral and Intake Specialist. This is a FT position 8-4:30 with flexibility for nights and weekends as needed. The person is responsible to cultivate and manage the referral process in collaboration with internal and external parties, outreach to prospective clients in the hospital and forensic settings and complete clinically appropriate intakes, treatment plans and comprehensive assessments when needed. This is a heavy field work position so the person must be an Authorized Driver.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be able to be credentialed as a Behavioral Health Technician in accordance with Marc Community Resources policy and procedures.
- Must be at least 21 years old. Requires any combination of training, education, and experience listed below:
- Has a master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in a field related to behavioral health;
- Is a registered nurse;
- Is a physician assistant who is not working as a medical practitioner;
- Has a bachelor’s degree and at least one year of full-time behavioral health work experience;
- Has an associate degree and at least two years of full-time behavioral health work experience;
- Has a high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma and 18 credit hours of post-high school education in a field related to behavioral health completed no more than four years before the date the individual begins providing behavioral health services and two years of full-time behavioral health work experience;
- or Four years of full-time behavioral health work experience;
- or Is licensed as a practical nurse, according to A.R.S. Title 32, Chapter 15, with at least two years of full-time behavioral health work experience;
- Credentialed as a BHT as determined by Marc’s policies.
- Certification of Peer Support Specialist as recognized by the state of AZ;
- Satisfactory work history as determined by the Human Resources.
- Must have at least 1 year experience in completion of behavioral health intakes, treatment planning and assessment process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour