NOW HIRING: Individually Designed Living Arrangement (DSP) –
Marc Community Resources is seeking staff for the In Home Supports program to provide individualized and quality services to individuals within their home living environment. Instruct through the use of service plans, provide support in the areas of daily living, leisure skills, planning community involvement activities and promoting health and wellness education. Present necessary information at ISP meetings and act as a liaison for individual/family concerns as necessary. Must be available to respond to calls for service and support day, night, evening, weekends and holidays. Job requires being willing to travel.
(2) Open Positions Available: Sunday thru Thursday 29.5 hours as well as Friday and Saturday 12.5 hours
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Requires any combination of training, education, and/or experience equal to a high school diploma or GED (General Equivalency Diploma) and three months experience in direct support provider setting.
- Satisfactory work record as determined by the Human Resources Department.
- Successful completion of Marc’s training program.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card and any other required background checks.
- Ability to meet Marc driver authorized requirements as set forth by Marc’s insurance company, (Arizona Driver’s license upon hire, 39 month MVR, proof of insurance and vehicle registration ), if applicable.
- Successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Bi-Lingual preferred.
- Successful completion of annual Continuing Education Units as required.