NOW HIRING: Licensed Counselor –
Looking for independently licensed clinician who is ready to take their professional development to the next level. We are offering the opportunity to become one of the first clinicians in AZ to learn and implement Cognitive Enhancement Therapy (CET). In addition to CET, the independently Lic clinician will have the opportunity to learn and implement Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT).
Our preference is for LPC,or LCSW. Must be licensed by Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners (ABBHE) to apply.
MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Master’s degree in social services (must be licensed by the ABBHE)
- Ability to be credentialed in accordance to funding source requirements; ability to be licensed in accordance to state of Arizona requirements
- Experience working with individuals with Behavioral Health challenges and co-occurring disorders
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- EMDR clinicians preferred
*Must meet the above qualifications. If chosen for the interview process, candidates must have proof of above information.