NOW HIRING: Family Support Partners/ Family Support Program –
Supports and enhances practices that will improve family functioning and improve family ability to effectively interact and care for their loved ones while fully incorporating the nine guiding principles for recovery in the adult behavioral health system. Conducts outreach to families, the Regional Behavioral Health Authority (RBHA) and providers to promote the support provided by Adult Family Support Partners. Conducts outreach to providers and advocacy communities to encourage full family engagement and participation.
Must be at least 21 years old; Bilingual preferred.
- Requires any combination of training, education, and experience listed below:
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to behavioral health and have two years of behavioral health work experience; or,
- Master’s degree in a non-behavioral health related field plus 30 semester hours in behavioral health education and two years behavioral health work experience; or,
- Bachelor’s degree in a non-behavioral health related field plus 30 semester hours in behavioral health education and four years behavioral health work experience; or,
- Licensed physician’s assistant who is not working as a medical practitioner and two years of behavioral health work experience; or,
- Associate’s degree in a behavioral health related field and four years behavioral health work experience.
- A combination of education and experience, equivalent
- At minimum 1 year experience in working in the behavioral field. Obtain training in Evidence Based Practices as required.
- Must have lived experience as a family member with the RBHA;
- Clear 39 month Motor Vehicle Record as applicable;
- Knowledge of behavioral healthcare concepts, programs, regulations and accreditation standards within behavioral health and Marc;
- Successful completion of Marc’s training program to the satisfaction of departmental/agency requirements, including all annual requirements;
- Related experience working with people/families with disabilities preferred.
- Ability to obtain a Level One fingerprint clearance and meet agency personnel requirements.
- Ability to meet Marc’s driver eligibility requirements, as applicable; and the ability to provide/obtain proof of negative TB screening or chest x-ray, annually.