NOW HIRING: ERS Employment Specialist I –
Develop and implement support plans or job placement plans. Coordinate the job placement process at assigned clinic (co-located) including: reviewing appropriateness of referrals, providing job seeking skills instruction, establishing contact and maintaining rapport with employers for job development, and coordinating transportation to job interviews as needed. Maintain employer business and the current labor market. Coordinate job placement services for work stations in industry and competitive and supported employment positions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Requires any combination of training, education, and/or experience equal to a high school diploma or GED (General Equivalency Diploma). Prefer Bachelor’s Degree or experience equal to Bachelor’s.
- Minimum of one-year experience in the field of rehabilitation or two years’ experience working with individuals with both physical and mental disabilities in an employment setting.
- Satisfactory work record as determined by the Human Resources Department.
- Prefer one year demonstrated responsible supervisory experience.
- Successful completion of Marc Center’s training program to the satisfaction of departmental/agency requirements.
- Substantial experience working with individuals with disabilities.
- Ability to obtain fingerprint clearance and meet agency personnel requirements.
- Successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Ability to meet Marc Center driver eligibility requirements, as applicable.
- Manual dexterity to include, but not limited to stooping, bending, lifting, and carrying.
- Must be able to provide/obtain proof of tetanus immunization.
- Successfully complete a post-offer skills and abilities examination as defined by a licensed occupational or physical therapist, as required.