NOW HIRING: ERS Behavioral Health Section Supervisor –
Provide coverage for community enclaves as assigned. Coordinate the daily crew activities for enclave, including: training and supervising crew at enclave, ensuring we meet the company’s quality, quantity and time line standards. Develop and maintain a successful business relationship with company we are providing work for. Document work completed for monthly billing. Provide training and orientation to job to all participants as needed. Track daily work, activities, goals, observations and document daily on electronic records in Nextgen. Adhere to the philosophy of normalization and community integration as appropriate for assigned individuals. Attend meetings on assigned caseload as needed; communicate with clinical team on any concerns and or accomplishments presenting information in a professional manner. Be aware of individuals’ physical restrictions and medical concerns. Be aware of normal safety routines and procedures as they apply to worksite settings. Ensure that all equipment utilized is properly maintained.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Requires any combination of training, education, and/or experience equal to a high school diploma or GED (General Equivalency Diploma).
- Minimum of one year experience in the field of rehabilitation and one years’ experience working with persons with mental illness, and two years’ experience working with individuals with disabilities.
- Satisfactory work record as determined by the Human Resources Department.
- Successful completion of Marc Center’s training program.
- Substantial experience working with individuals with disabilities in a vocational program.
- Ability to obtain and maintain fingerprint clearance and meet agency personnel requirements.
- Successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Ability to meet Marc Center driver eligibility requirements, as applicable.
- Successfully complete a post-offer skills and abilities examination as defined by a licensed occupational or physical therapist, as required.
- Must be able to provide/obtain proof of tetanus immunization.