NOW HIRING: Chief Administrative Officer –
The Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) is responsible for assisting the CEO with the overall business administration, programming, implementing of Board policy, agency-wide evaluation and overseeing the effective operations of the agency’s operations. The CAO will play a key role in carrying out the organization’s strategic plan helping to assure key performance indicators and other agency goals are being completed and systems are in place to measure their successes and shortcomings on a regular basis. The CAO reports to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and serves as a member of the Executive Leadership Team.
- Five years’ experience as a CAO/COO or similar leadership role in an agency delivering behavioral health or developmental disabilities services (or similar setting) with 100+ employees and/or $10M budget.
- Management experience with government contracts and multi-source funding.
- Knowledge of clinical and operational standards as applied within a nonprofit healthcare business environment.
- Proven successes in planning, organizing, implementing, evaluating, and modifying programs, systems, and processes.
- Supervisory experience, which includes work allocation, training, and problem resolution; evaluates performance and makes recommendations for personnel actions; motivates employees to achieve peak productivity and performance.
- Extensive budgeting and financial management experience.
- An ability to advocate and negotiate strategically and effectively with a wide range of people in a variety of settings.
- Proven successes of overseeing and evaluating short-term business planning with long-term strategic goals.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, plan, and support and inspire an organization including forecasting, developing and implementing organizational initiatives.
- Experience in a leadership role indicated by successfully forming a team that is highly productive and demonstrates collaborative relationships with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Power Point, Excel, Word or equivalent software products.
- Knowledge of clinical care standards and performance benchmarks (i.e. CARF, JCAHO).
- Grant Writing.
Preferred education, experience, training:
- MBA or equivalent education
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions
- Experience with operations that integrate physical and mental healthcare
- Experience working with nonprofit boards