NOW HIRING: BHS Professional Clinical Supervisor –
Provide supervision to assigned practitioners to assure the implementation of a consistent and quality program in accordance with the agency’s mission statement, the program description and contract requirements. Implement a quality program which promotes person-centered planning and clinically appropriate practices including. Provide services to meet productivity expectations.
- Master’s degree in social sciences
- Five years’ experience in an inpatient or outpatient setting
- Ability to be licensed or certified in accordance to State of Arizona requirements
- Ability to be credentialed in accordance to funding source requirements.
- Satisfactory work record as determined by the Human Resources Department
- Successful completion of Marc’s training program
- Related experience working with people with behavioral health issues and co-occurring disorders
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Level One fingerprint Clearance Card
- Successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening
- Ability to meet Marc’s driver eligibility requirements