NOW HIRING: BHS Professional Clinical Supervisor –
Looking for independently licensed clinician to provide clinical supervision to associate level counselors. This position also provides the opportunity to continue to deliver counseling services to adults in an out patient setting.
- Master’s degree in social sciences
- Five years’ experience in an inpatient or outpatient setting
- Ability to be licensed or certified in accordance to State of Arizona requirements
- Ability to be credentialed in accordance to funding source requirements.
- Satisfactory work record as determined by the Human Resources Department
- Successful completion of Marc’s training program
- Related experience working with people with behavioral health issues and co-occurring disorders
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Level One fingerprint Clearance Card
- Successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening
- Ability to meet Marc’s driver eligibility requirements