NOW HIRING: Accounts Payable Clerk –
This position will support the accounting team and the Accounts Payable Coordinator. Duties will include but are not limited to sorting and distributing mail and weekly check runs, coding of invoices to appropriate departments and accounts. Also, maintaining files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and practices. Maintain W-9 records for vendors. Assist with preparation and maintenance of 1099 forms at year end. One to two years AP or data processing experience or equivalent accounting coursework preferred. Knowledge of Excel, Great Plains 2015, or other accounting programs is a plus.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED (General Equivalency Diploma) or experience equal to a high school diploma.
- One to three years’ experience with A/P processing or computer data entry or one to two years accounting coursework preferred.
- Satisfactory work record as determined by the Human Resources Department.
- Must have demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office applications.
- Successful completion of Marc’s training program.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Level One fingerprint clearance and meet agency personnel requirements.
- Successfully completes a pre-employment drug screening;
- Ability to meet Marc’s driver eligibility requirements, as applicable.