NOW HIRING: Accounting Specialist – Billing Specialist –
The Accounting-Billing Specialist will perform any combination of routine calculating, posting, and verifying duties to obtain primary financial data for use in maintaining accounting records based software. Receive, record and bank cash, checks, and vouchers. Code documents according to company procedures. Reconcile and report any discrepancies found in records.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED (General Equivalency Diploma) or experience equal to a high school diploma.
- College degree or course work preferred.
- Satisfactory work record as determined by the Human Resources Department.
- Must have demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office applications.
- Successful completion of Marc’s training program.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Level One fingerprint clearance and meet agency personnel requirements.
- Successfully completes a pre-employment drug screening;
- Ability to meet Marc’s driver eligibility requirements, as applicable.