Meet with your Copa Health Care Team over video!
Background: As part of Copa Health’s COVID-19 emergency preparedness plan, it is our goal to continue to provide you services without any interruption to your care. In order to keep you as safe as possible, we are now offering our members the ability to receive routine care from their Copa Health care team through a video connection on their smartphones while they are in the comfort of their own home. These are also known as “telehealth appointments”.
Already have a telehealth appointment? Please follow the steps below:
- Prior to your telehealth appointment, please download the Zoom Cloud Meetings mobile app to your smartphone.
- How to download Zoom Cloud Meetings mobile app:
Apple iOS: http://bit.ly/CopaHealthZoom Android: http://bit.ly/CopaHealthZoomDroid ***When you get to this screen, you are done. You do NOT need to Sign Up or Sign In.
On the day of your telehealth appointment:
- On the day of your telehealth appointment, you will receive an Appointment Reminder TEXT with a video meeting room link. At the time of your appointment, tap on that link.
- Enter your name, select how you want to call in
- Note: We recommend: “Call using device audio” (Android) or “Call using internet audio” (iPhone)
- ***When prompted to allow access to your camera and microphone, tap OK or ALLOW.
- That’s it! You will be in the “waiting room” until your provider is ready to see you.
Need to schedule a telehealth appointment? Please call your Copa Health clinic powered by Marc Community Resources & Partners In Recovery, LLC
Requirements for Telehealth Appointments:
- Smartphone or iPad – https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201179966-System-Requirements-for-iOS-iPadOS-and-Android
- Ability to download the Zoom Cloud Meeting mobile app.
- Access to WiFi in a private location.
Need help? Please call your Copa Health clinic powered by Marc Community Resources & Partners In Recovery, LLC